This past monday was my one year anniversary as Rehab Manager! It has been an interesting year, but I also believe it was successful. I enjoy my job as a speech pathologist, but this additional role as rehab manager has also been enjoyable. Some of my new duties include making out the daily schedules, planning for coverage for my co-worker's time off and illnesses as well as my own, attending a weekly meeting where I discuss how the residents that are currently on caseload are progressing with therapy, attending department head meetings, and handling anything that needs handling on a daily basis. Piece of cake!
This picture was in fact taken while I was serving cake! This is in our therapy gym. We held a little celebration this past summer for the 10th anniversary of the company I work for. I like cake.
Did you have ice cream with the cake???
ReplyDeleteno :( My budget was limited...
ReplyDelete