I made cookies! Peanut butter no-bake cookies! They are absolutely delicious! Here is the recipe in case you want to make them. They are very easy to make. I have found, however, that no-bake cookies are not as well known down here in the south as they are up north. Everyone I ask here has no idea what they are. I will have to enlighten them. Enjoy the yumminess...
Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies
Ingredients:
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- waxed paper
Directions:
In a heavy saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute, then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet on waxed paper, drop the mixture by the teaspoonfuls until cooled and hardened.
I am going to go get a glass of milk and some delicious no-bake cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment