Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things to look forward to!


I look forward to each and every day, but let's be honest here... I also need other, more out of the ordinary, things to look forward to, and I have got quite a few coming up! Let me give you the run down.

First, LOST. The new season starts next Tuesday, February 2nd! This is the final season, and hopefully all of my questions will be answered, as I do have many. Jake thinks that the whole show was a dream, and the end will be everyone waking up from their dream. That's just silly.


In May, Jake and I are going to Washington D.C. with our friends, the Rays! We are very excited for our trip- It should be a blast! We really enjoy hanging out with the Rays. In fact, I am sure we will be getting together with them several more times before this D.C. trip. Here is a photo from one of our gatherings where we all wore ugly sweaters... (Rusty, Sarah, Me and Jake)


June will yield our Michigan vacation! I will be spending a fun-filled weekend in Canada with my grad school friends! We try to get together at least once a year to hang out, catch up, vent about our jobs, etc. I hear rumors that next year's trip will be coming to our house in South Carolina! This is a picture from our last get together last May in Traverse City. (Jami, Alli, Stephanie, Me, Alison and Mari-Joy)

After the Canada trip, Jake will meet me in Michigan and we will spend a week visiting friends and family. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone and not being so rushed, as we usually are around the holidays when we visit. That weekend, Jake will be going to the Michigan NASCAR races, and I am planning a mini camping trip to South Manitou Island with Alison! So excited for all of these upcoming events!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I am excited to see everyone in Ca-na-dia and go camping on South Manitou. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete