Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been feeling creative!

I feel like I have always been a pretty creative gal, but I've realized that I've gotten away from it lately for some reason. I'm baaaccckk! Let me show you what I've been working on!

The first couple of pictures are of an apron that I made out of the coolest fabric ever! It has oven mits, wooden spoons, pots and pans, dishes, etc and is so perfect for an apron. It even has a light teal lining on the other side which was not included in the pattern but I figured out on my own (go me). It was actually pretty simple as far as sewing goes, but still I feel quite accomplished! My dream is to get really good at it and make several aprons and sell them or give them out as gifts.



The next picture is of my cricut! I got it for Christmas and absolutely love it! It has taken me a little while to get it figured out, but lately I have discovered The Pink Stamper blog and have had more time to figure some things out with it. I've even bought some new cartridges on ebay (ebay is quite addictive by the way). They should arrive any day and I am super excited!


The final picture is of some cards I have made recently, using my cricut, stamps and punches. I have been having so much fun with this! I am planning to make a bunch of cards and sell them at an upcoming "marketplace" where people sell handmade items. Wish me luck!


I think my next post will be all about my craft room! That will be some motivation for me to make sure it's clean, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the apron! People would totally buy that! And I always love your cards =)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want to read about your craft room... I'm so jealous that you have a whole room for your craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete