Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

This is a fun card I made for the "My Pink Stamper Challenge" which was to make a project using your cricut and the colors pink, green, and black. The drawing will be held monday morning to win the cricut cartridge "Create a Critter". It is an awesome cartridge, so I hope I win! To check out the pink stamper blog, go here.

My "recipe" for the card is below:
  • The card is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches folded in half (pixie ink cardstock from stampin' up)
  • The layer is 5 1/4 x 4 (bashful blue cardstock from stampin' up) with a 2 x 4 inch piece of designer series paper on the bottom (in kiwi kiss from stampin' up)
  • The ribbon is a fun swirl print (from hobby lobby)
  • I used the "walk in my garden" cricut cartridge. The wheelbarrow is cut at 2 inches in a black textured cardstock and I used the shift key to get the inside layer (in kiwi kiss) and flowers (in pixie pink).
  • The "happy spring" stamp was stamped in basic black (from stampin' up) and is a stamp that I have had for a long time and can't remember where it is from! :)
Hope you enjoy my card!

2 comments:

  1. Um, excuse me, I thought you said you could only use pink, green, and black...I see some blue on that card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I don't believe it was those colors ONLY.... :)

    ReplyDelete