Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring has sprung!

I was out watering the plants this morning and was it was just perfect. There was a slight breeze, it was the perfect temperature, I wasn't being attacked by bugs, and the landscaping looks beautiful! I just love how everything is finally green.

The first picture shows our backyard and the hostas which have come up in the past few weeks and are looking great.
















Next, I noticed one lone pretty pink flower on one of our trees (I wish I knew what it was called). I had to get a picture of it.
















Then later this afternoon I noticed several other flowers had appeared on the tree like magic. That was fast! OK, so they were probably there this morning, but I didn't see them since I wasn't wearing my glasses. :)
















And finally, this is our river birch tree that we had moved from the front yard to the back. It is thriving in its new spot!













Welcome Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment